Thread: Daredevil

Default Daredevil

Anyone else watched the Netflix series?

Ha! I was waiting to see if my alphaflight.net friends gave it good reviews or not. How was it!?!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I really enjoyed it to be honest. Thought they made some mistakes with some of their choices with the supporting characters, but overall it was great. Not going to go to indepth, but I really enjoyed it. One of the better superhero shows on TV easily.

OK sold! I trust your judgement and the judgement of many alphaflight.net members than basically anyone else when it comes to these things
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I absolutely loved it.
    Easily my favourite Marvel Studios product yet. Episodes 8-13 were perfection.

It's very gritty and extremely violent in parts, possibly too much, but Murdock is definitely a hero.
    The acting is great and I really enjoyed the supporting characters and the law scenes; moreso to Daredevil fighting.

Can't wait for season 2.

I'm going "old school" and treating it as a weekly series instead of watching the entire thing at once.
    I'm two episodes in and I am really enjoying it thus far.
    The acting is well done, especially Charlie Cox as Matt. Storylines are good, and I can already sense that its building to something great.
    The Flight Forever !

I planned to, but I had 12 hours of travelling on the day after it was released and just couldn't stop watching it.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

It's no secret I'm not a fan of grimmer, grittier superheroes. You guys know I don't go in for that, so maybe my opinion won't be helpful on this one.

But I liked it.

Oh, it's grimmer, all right. And grittier. It just doesn't go too far in that direction for me, and still has a sense of humour. It's street-level, but it's still definitely part of the MCU. Daredevil is a character who can absorb that.

One huge advantage it has over the movie - THIS Matt Murdock pretends to be blind.

Phil, the ones you call sheer perfection are the ones I haven't seen! (yet.)

~ Le Messor
    "All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen."
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I think that's even more of an endorsement though; if it's grim and gritty and you like it, it must be good!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Could be!