Thread: Nycc 2015

Default Nycc 2015

Anyone going to NYCC this year? I'll be there Thursday and Friday.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Sure wish I could attend NYCC. We don't get to many comic cons here in Oklahoma. and if we do, not to many big names come.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

I've gotta bow out this year unfortunately.
    Left it too late and hotel prices got stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I've gotta bow out this year unfortunately.
    Left it too late and hotel prices got stupid.
    We don't need no stinkin' hotel! I'll be there Saturday. Please meet me and I'll buy you a beer.

rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

I didn't get flights or tickets for the show because of the hotel prices. Sorry fella!

If anyone that is there fancies tracking down Kris Anka and seeing if they can find out if classic AF will actually be in Captain Marvel that'd be great.

If someone can get Jim Lee to sign one of his Alpha Flight covers, I will be greatly in debt to you.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

How the NYCC this year?