Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What If...?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    What if!?!?....Puck was Weapon X?
    If we were to accept the Razer story - I could see that when they subjected Puck to the process of adamantium, that Razer would break free and decimate everyone - and Puck would regain conscious, an older man, now with adamantium, on a quest to find and recapture Razer...

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    What if!?!?....Aurora became Phoenix?
    I could see this. Especially with Aurora's frequently fractured mental state; it'd fit - because I believe it helped break Jean's own mental state (between that, and the manipulation by Mastermind).

Here is a link to the bio for Equinox - Marvel Comics:

http://www.comicvine.com/equinox/4005-42854/

Here is a link to the bio for Equinox - DC Comics:

http://www.comicvine.com/equinox/4005-100121/
    The Flight Forever !

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Quote Originally Posted by Alphan East View Post
    Here is a link to the bio for Equinox - Marvel Comics:

http://www.comicvine.com/equinox/4005-42854/

Wow. They killed off Margay Sorenson (Terry's mom), had a Skrull duplicate of Terry/Equinox, and made no mention of his daughter, Janet. G/A-F

Here is a link to the bio for Equinox - DC Comics:

http://www.comicvine.com/equinox/4005-100121/
    DC's "Equinox" looks interesting, from this excerpt.

What if Hudson was never killer in issue 12 and stayed in NY?

Quote Originally Posted by Human Fly View Post
    What if Hudson was never killer in issue 12 and stayed in NY?
    Then Heather would have never became Vindicator.

And that would have been a wonderful thing (for me, anyway).

What if John Byrne had created AF for DC? Or for another company? Or independently?
    What if Heather Hudson and Elizabeth Twoyoungmen were never neighbors?
    What if each real Canadian PM was a member of AF? What powers would they have? My guess would be that Alexander Mackenzie would have brick/stone based powers. Your thoughts fellow Alphans?

Quote Originally Posted by PlaidMouse View Post
    What if each real Canadian PM was a member of AF? What powers would they have? My guess would be that Alexander Mackenzie would have brick/stone based powers. Your thoughts fellow Alphans?
    Agree in regards to Mackenzie's powers, and think Sir John A. Macdonald would be a master of Zui Quan, or Drunken Fist style of martial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
    Agree in regards to Mackenzie's powers, and think Sir John A. Macdonald would be a master of Zui Quan, or Drunken Fist style of martial arts.
    Love it and totally agree. Maybe even some railroad based powers for Sir John A., but drunken master fits perfectly. For John Abbot, since he was the first PM born in the territory of Canada, maybe some land based powers. He was also a very skilled corporate lawyer and businessman, so maybe powers of speech or persuasion (not to take the limelight from Purple Girl). John Thompson might have size based powers. I'll keep working on the rest. Any more thoughts welcomed! Thanks again Legerd.

What if Hudson had stayed with the government and developed his suite for the Military?

What if Marrina became mother to a new Plodex invasion?

What if it had been Sabertooth that Mac and Heather had found in Wood Buffalo National Park rather than Wolverine?

What if Mac, Heather, Walter and Eugene had been the ones to be bombarded by cosmic rays rather than Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben?

What if Marrina became mother to a new Plodex invasion?
    I could see it happening. Sadly, so that someone could kill her off.
    Again.

What if it had been Sabertooth that Mac and Heather had found in Wood Buffalo National Park rather than Wolverine?
    Yes, please.

What if Mac, Heather, Walter and Eugene had been the ones to be bombarded by cosmic rays rather than Reed, Sue, Johnny and Ben?
    That is actually a really cool WHAT IF idea...
    I'd see ..
    Mac = Mister Fantastic
    Heather = Invisible Woman
    Walter = Human Torch
    Eugene = Mini Thing.

I love the cosmic rays concept!...but I would want them to have totally different powers from their own and from the original FF. Has it ever been explained why the FF got their own specific powers...is it simply based on something in their DNA or personality that reacted to the cosmic rays? (Johnny Storms a hothead so he became the human-torch). If so you could have lots of fun coming up with original powers based on the Flight's DNA...personality and history.

I remember Walter was in college with Bruce Banner so it seems that he would still be condemned by fate to be the strong guy...but maybe not. Off topic a bit but I always like the idea of a supergroup all having the same powers but as time goes on they discover didn't ways to use them.

Here another what if ....what if Hudson along with Roger Bochs and Jeffries stays with Department H and is contacted to build a guardian suit for every province and territory. Wrapped in their flags and the leader of the group would be wearing the Guardian suit?...remember that knockoff transformer that Bryne created? It came in sections & "kinda looked like box"? it was a military what ever happened to that thing? Kinda like that...but better.

I love the cosmic rays concept!...but I would want them to have totally different powers from their own and from the original FF.
    That was my thinking, that they would end up with different powers than the original FF. Just wanted to leave it blank for other posters to fill in.
    Off topic a bit but I always like the idea of a supergroup all having the same powers but as time goes on they discover didn't ways to use them.
    I like that idea. It would be a great way to develop the individuality of each character through how they use their powers and not by what their powers are.
    Here another what if ....what if Hudson along with Roger Bochs and Jeffries stays with Department H and is contacted to build a guardian suit for every province and territory. Wrapped in their flags and the leader of the group would be wearing the Guardian suit?...remember that knockoff transformer that Bryne created? It came in sections & "kinda looked like box"? it was a military what ever happened to that thing? Kinda like that...but better.
    Actually, I'm surprised Marvel hasn't done something along these lines yet with the MU Canadian military. Being that it really isn't a large force, and that they have everything to build Box bots, it would make sense for this kind of scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    That is actually a really cool WHAT IF idea...
    I'd see ..
    Mac = Mister Fantastic
    Heather = Invisible Woman
    Walter = Human Torch
    Eugene = Mini Thing.
    I was thinking of making them similar, but different like the U-foes. Mac gains the ability to manipulate quantum properties; Heather can turn into, create/project and manipulate sound; Walter is transformed into diamond; and Eugene can turn into living plasma.