Yes, Marvels, didn't notice that even though it's on the cover and in the indicia.

That "possible Northstar" appearance is freaky... Now that I read it, I do think it's supposed to be Northstar, except for the miscolored costume... and uh, just weird, man. Okay look, for those of you who have never read this extremely bizarre comic, the reason I'm rattled is because in this alternate universe, among other bizzaranea, Guardian and Snowbird are mutant prisoners and Northstar is a human-flesh eating mutant follower of Dr. Strange, who is also a human-flesh eating mutant and hell-bent on exterminating 6 billion humans. This raises the question of what the human-flesh eating mutants will eat after the humans are all exterminated... Fortunately, Strange decides on exterminating only 3 billion humans, but is himself exterminated when Wolverine (thankfully just a regular mutant, not a human-flesh eating one) nukes all of the human-flesh eating mutants with a nano-bomb, which was created by Iron Man, who Dr. Strange was in the middle of eating right before he was nuked.

Not Mark Millar's finest hour...

Love,
rplass