Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Some Alpha Flight appearances

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Not quite an appearance, but tangentially connected:Yesterday's King Thor #4 - Jason Aaron's final Thor issue had a splash page by Aaron Kuder, which appeared to have a Viking-Thor era team consisting of a Sasquatch weidling the Eye of Agamotto I asked Jason on twitter if it was Tanaraq or just a Sasquatch and he answered:https://twitter.com/jasonaaron/statu...37559204331526Jason has shown his AF fandom by making Puck the ruler of Hell, and showing Walt as a tutor at the future JGS, and has also used other non-Walt Sasquatches in his Hulk run.
    It’s revealed in Avengers #61 the characters name it Murkfoot, the apeman mystic. The Sasquatch Sorcerer Supreme. Womp womp

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I was just thinking that'd technically be Tanaraq.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if there is any connection to Tanaraq, but I imagine they won't be, which does mean we can remove the previous appearances from the list.I'll probably still pick it up though.

Images

I mean, it's still definitely Alpha-related. I wouldn't get rid of it yet, maybe just add a caveat?

Happy to go with site consensus.I'll hang on till the end of the storyline either way to see how it develops.Does this then open us up to adding every generic sasquatch/bigfoot appearance though?

Images

I wouldn't say every one - but this one is clearly based on our Sasquatch.

Somewhat relevant note in the Disney+ werewolf by night special. We see a drawing of Bloodstone fight a Sasquatch in British Columbia. Not a spoiler or important to the story just a little Easter egg. Sasquatch II (AF vol2) makes generic Sasquatch appearances somewhat alpha flight related

Yeah, I saw this the other day and wondered if it lessens the chance of a Sasquatch appearance anytime soon...

I don’t think so because as She Hulk showed their more then willing to tap into then weirder side of Marvel. Unfortunately if he does appear I expect would be treated as a joke character though

Doc Sasquatch returns. I really thought they were going to revert him back as per the end of Immortal Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Doc Sasquatch returns. I really thought they were going to revert him back as per the end of Immortal Hulk
    Ahh, last week's Daredevil #4! Good spot!And yeah, that's a bit odd...

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    It’s revealed in Avengers #61 the characters name it Murkfoot, the apeman mystic. The Sasquatch Sorcerer Supreme. Womp womp
    Just the one page as seen in the preview...Though we've seen him on the Hitch cover to Avengers Assemble #1 so imagine he'll be back.

And Doc Squatch briefly appears again in today's DD #5

(An) AoA Wild Child appears in the digital X-MEN UNLIMITED INFINITY COMIC #63
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Aurora has a one panel cameo in today's digital MARVEL'S VOICES INFINITY COMIC #27
    Casual Shaman has a tiny cameo in todays STRANGE ACADEMY: FINALS #2

Images

I didn't see that last one, unless you mean bit in the text piece on the final page?