Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan View Post
If---if---the maxi-series becomes an ongoing series, I hope that the editors and writers and artists will be willing to say whether:

(1) the Eugene Judd with short bones who was nearly disembowled by Marrina is the same Eugene Judd who is tall and has a sorcerer living inside of him;

(2) the Elizabeth Twoyoungmen/Talisman who was told by her father that the Coronet of Enchantment could never be removed is the same Elizabeth Twoyoungmen/Talisman who had the Coronet taken away and worn by her (aged) father;

(3) the Michael Twoyoungmen who successfully operated on Eugene Judd [see # 1] and helped Aurora with her cracked ribs is the same Michael Twoyoungmen who (while wearing the Coronet of Enchantment)
let Heather/Vindicator kill "Snowbird"

(4) the Aurora and Northstar who use logic and reasoning are the same Aurora and Northstar who couldn't figure out that any contact negates their powers made them a liability to the team, and in fact never mentioned it;

(5) the same team that confronted a demented Lionel Jeffries who had turned a hospital full of innocent patients, doctors, and nurses into monsters is the same team that would even consider for a second making the self-same Lionel Jeffries a member of the team (did I mention that Lionel supposedly "cured himself" and the only one to have witnessed this is his brother Madison Jeffries, whom Lionel had used his monster-making powers on)

It's probably obvious that I think it is a terrible idea to graft what could be a good run onto the "Mantlo Era" continuity.

There is no way to fix that garbage...which is exactly what it was. Only way around it is to ignore it....which is what I think that the new creative team will do.