Thread: AF Appearance Chronology

Hybrid View

This may be douchy of me to request, but is there any way once this is figured out that we could have a list of the type of cameo they are. Maybe just a type of system:

(Main Crossover) - Includes the entire team (At The Time) in a team up fashion and are a huge part of the story
    (Semi-Crossover) - Entire team (ATT) crossover on a couple pages
    (Team Cameo) - Team just seen in the issue a little but overall having no real point in the story
    (*Character*) - Name the character that crosses over. To make it easy a code could be done S Sb M P G V Ns A T Rb Mj Pg Wc Ws (Should be self explanatory what means who.)
    (Cameo) - Simply on seen in the issue but not heard and not the full team.

I'm mostly asking because I own UXM #120-121 AF v1 (Missing some key issues in the 100s) v2 and v3 but I don't own any of the other tie-ins and I'd really not like to purchase one if its just North Star waving in a small mid-fight panel right by an advertisement for cologne.

Again, if this is too much to ask, ignore me.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender View Post
    This may be douchy of me to request, but is there any way once this is figured out that we could have a list of the type of cameo they are. Maybe just a type of system:
    (Main Crossover) - Includes the entire team (At The Time) in a team up fashion and are a huge part of the story
    (Semi-Crossover) - Entire team (ATT) crossover on a couple pages
    (Team Cameo) - Team just seen in the issue a little but overall having no real point in the story
    (*Character*) - Name the character that crosses over. To make it easy a code could be done S Sb M P G V Ns A T Rb Mj Pg Wc Ws (Should be self explanatory what means who.)
    (Cameo) - Simply on seen in the issue but not heard and not the full team.

I'm mostly asking because I own UXM #120-121 AF v1 (Missing some key issues in the 100s) v2 and v3 but I don't own any of the other tie-ins and I'd really not like to purchase one if its just North Star waving in a small mid-fight panel right by an advertisement for cologne.

Again, if this is too much to ask, ignore me.
    Smurf, given the amount of time that's passed (nearly a year!) I doubt this'll help, but...
    1) I want that kind of listing, too. So not douchy at all.
    From a certain point of view.
    2) None of the ones I've listed are just single panel Northstar floating by type cameos. The Appearances list, which is far more comprehensive, has those, but not the Chronology.
    3) I may get to work soon on your request. (I'd also like to see it, as mentioned.) I can probably get pretty far just on memory. Then be corrected because my memory's faulty. What do you mean, that wasn't Alpha Flight in Detective Comics #27?

- Le Messor
    "If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself."
    ~ Dr. Porsche