Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Mighty Marvel Podcast #107: Alpha Flight

Default Article: Mighty Marvel Podcast #107: Alpha Flight

So... the fate of Baby Hudson revealed!

I would assume that since both her parents are legally dead then baby Hudson would become a ward of the state or the Canadian equivelant. Nice little back story to the main event.

Yeah, it sounds almost as if the Government take her away from Heather & Mac for being unfit parents when AF turn against them.

With Fear Itself, a country against them, treachery in the ranks, Alpha Strike and a custody battle, AF are gonna be busy.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Simply...awesome...

They didn't have any related Alpha Flight questions?

To be fair the first I heard of it was when it was on the Marvel site.
    I saw nothing about it before hand and haven't got the host on twitter.

Baby Hudson is the traitor! (Doesn't Alpha Flight just have the worst luck with kids?)

Quote Originally Posted by suzene View Post
    Baby Hudson is the traitor! (Doesn't Alpha Flight just have the worst luck with kids?)

Baby Hudson gets possessed by Pestilence, and in a fit of rage Heather guts Sasquatch! lol.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

What about Snowbirds baby? I believe it is now grown up and masquerading as Gary Cody. And what about Mar?. Parenting does not seem to be a strong point with some Alphans
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Maybe there is a custody issue because Heather is the traitor...

Hints and solicitations suggest that the traitor will be a he. So that would work in reverse if Mac is the traitor.
    Last edited by DelBubs; 05-07-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    Del

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    What about Snowbirds baby? I believe it is now grown up and masquerading as Gary Cody. And what about Mar?. Parenting does not seem to be a strong point with some Alphans
    Heck, what about Talisman? Or Persuasion? "Oh, hi, Kara -- all grown up and evil now, I see."

Just saying, when the Summers clan starts to look like a paragon of good parenting decisions by comparison...

Dn't forget Jeffries' kid...and no doubt Walter's is screwed up by now too...