Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Picked Up 2

Could possibly be a plan... gotta check work n stuff first...

Went and did that comic picking up thing again.

Fantastic Four #369 Infinity War cross over , some AF appearence.
    Dr Strange #46 Infinity War cross over , some AF appearence. (Some fella turned in a nice AF collection, lots of Infinity War stuff.)
    Sabretooth 1+2AF #8 (Finally get to read it)
    Wolverine official handbook thing (Lots on AF)
    Weapon X #28 - I do hope they get to finish this some how.
    HellBlazer #200 (Must be a reason I'm still reading this)
    Wanted #5 : Mindless Mayhem (God Bless Mark Millar)
    Doctor Spectrum #2 : Not been disapointed yet.
    Authority 'More Kev' #4 of 4 : One of those books, where each time you get a new issue, you read the previous ones again before treating yourself to the new one.
    Singularity 7 #3 : For some unknown reason, I have convinced myself that Templesmith has turned in a good story and will wait for all issues to be printed before reading.
    Queen & Country #27 (Pure Class)
    Uncanny X-Men #449 - 451 (Must be a reason why I'm still picking this up, be ****ed if I know what it is.)
    C.S.I : Dominoes #2 of 5, the TV series in sequential artform.
    C.S.I Miami 48pg One Shot (Miami doesn't get a limited, just infrequent one shots. Well worth the read though)
    Cla$$war #5 & 6 (finally got the things, just got to figure where I put the first four then I'll have a story)
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!