well, I thought i'd pick it up, just to see what it was about.. and I'm glad I did

Honestly I think I like it better then Mighty Avengers, that is if this keeps going the way it is, as a training camp.

I think Cloud 9 is my favorite

The entire book though reminded me of the similar sequence in the training camp of the movie "Starship Troopers"

Spoilers:

I was mighty pissed though when MVP got it to the head... I actually liked him.. and was very curious as to what his powers were exactly.. though they made it seem like something crazy happened with his autopsy.. I think either they will find out he is a mutant which didn't have his powers snaged, which may screw up the inititive idea due to it may mean mutants are still around everywhere... or they may find out that he actually was jsut athletic and didn't have any powers, which could compromise the project with bringign a regular human on board

I'm really nervouse eitherway... this definantly did alot more for me then mighty avengers.. I didn't think i'd like it, but i loved it.. If you havn't picked up a copy, pick it up!